Dark Eye Circles
For most women & men, the appearance of dark circles under the eyes is common. These unsightly circles can make people appear chronically tired & years beyond their age. Generally, the cause is a combination of broken capillaries, gravity and/or genetics.
Choosing one or a combination of treatment methods will depend on each client’s unique condition. To do so, clients can book a free consultation with one of our medical aestheticians.
Common treatments include:
- For temporary relief of the appearance of mild discoloration*
- Creams may contain ingredients such as kojic acid, Vitamins C and K
VITAMIN A TREATMENT
- A reliable solution for treating discoloration caused by hyperpigmentation*
- Effective solution for treatment of eyes & face*
- Removes pigmented skin and boosts collagen production*
- Number of treatments depends on desired results
- High success rate*
- Long lasting results*
- Reduces discoloration due to hyperpigmentation and boosts collagen production
- Eliminates broken capillaries which are often the cause of dark circles
- Reduces ‘puffiness’ or swelling
- Average of 4 - 6 treatments required, depending on desired results*
Come in for a complimentary consultation with one of our Advanced Medical Aesthetician to see how we can help you.
Call us today:
647-885-1590 Burlington Cell 905-598-4121 Mississauga Cell
905-332-1590 Burlington Office 905-821-0940 Mississauga Office
* Individual results may vary, and are not guaranteed.