*Burlington is open for treatments under the Red Zone COVID-19 Response Framework: "Services requiring the removal of face coverings are prohibited". Some treatments are restricted at this time.
Contact us to book an appointment.
Curbside Pick Up
During the checkout process, free curb side pick up is available. Orders will be picked up from the Burlington location, unless otherwise stated. After placing your order, you will be notified via phone call, text, or email that your package is ready for pick up. Please let us know when you will be picking up your order. When you arrive at the spa, please give us a call 905 332 1590, and we will meet you at the entrance.
Free shipping is available in Canada on orders $150 and more (after applicable discount and excluding taxes). Orders below $150 will receive standard shipping of $11.99. All orders will be shipped via Canada Post. International shipping rate of $15 available to United States only.
Orders are delivered within 4 to 8 business days from the receipt of your order for products. A tracking number for your order will be sent to you in a confirmation email after your order has been shipped.
Update: Canada Post may be experiencing some delays due to pandemic. Please continue to check tracking number of parcel for updates.
Our medical estheticians are always available to answer any of your skincare questions, whether you would like to discuss future treatments, or need help with skin care products, we can be reached through phone support or video chat. If you would like to request a virtual consultation, please email us email@example.com. You may also contact us via direct message on Instagram @hw.medspa. If you need assistance right away, please give us a call 905 332 1590.
[Once in person appointments resume, please see our COVID-19 appointment policy updates]
COVID-19 Appointment Policy
- Entry into Heritage Way Medical Spa is by appointment only.
- A limited number of clients will be seen each day.
- Additional time will be allotted between each office visit to carry out enhanced cleaning protocols.
- All our staff will be using PPE (personal protective equipment): face masks, gloves, face shields.
When you phone in to book an appointment, you will be asked a series of COVID-19 screening questions. We kindly ask that if you have travelled recently, been in contact with someone who has travelled recently, experience flu like symptoms or been in contact with someone who has experienced symptoms, to either refrain from booking an appointment until it is safe or to reschedule.
For new and returning clients: 2 days prior to your appointment, you will receive an email with COVID-19 consent forms requiring your signature prior to arrival for a treatment. Forms must be submitted BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
After paperwork is submitted, you will receive a phone call or text reminder 1 day before your appointment to confirm details.
Day of Appointment:
1. Please arrive at your appointment alone. Clients will not be permitted to bring anyone with them to their appointment.
2. When you arrive, text or call us to announce your arrival, remain in your vehicle with mask and gloves on, you will receive a text invitation to come in.
3. Your temperature will be taken, and a series of COVID-19 pre-screening questions will be asked to determine if you are eligible to enter.
4. Please leave all other belongings that you don't need in your vehicle.
5. Upon entering you will sanitize your hands, and then be escorted directly to the treatment room.
We will maintain our medical-grade sanitizing and cleaning protocols that we regularly have in place and will be adding additional measures to ensure the highest level of cleanliness and safety. We believe in holding to our Gold standard of medical cosmetic services and hygiene. You can fell comforted knowing that we will continue to uphold and exceed these standards of excellence.
For every visit, there will be a mandatory "Covid Fee" of $5.25. This fee will cover the cost of additional medical sanitation measures such as Health Canada approved disinfectants.